This picture is of a little picnic park near Chester, NS that I would someday like to paint in watercolour. I always seem to stop here every summer as I am travelling through the area. It has a very serene feeling when you are there. I do love those quiet places....... A thought for today was "I wonder what other blog friends like to collect". Personally I like old antique handmade baskets, pottery, love antique samplers and little cross stitching samplers done on linen, cross stitching patterns and specialty dyed threads, old needle cases, sea glass especially unusual colours, unusual hoya plants and orchid cactus cuttings, antique scissors, old brooches, wool for my rug hooking and especially enjoy yard sales. I'm sure there is more but I just cannot think of any more right now. How about you?
I have also been thinking about starting a little stitching or rug-hooking group who would meet once a week at one anothers homes for tea, company, and some friendly stitching.
Just a few ramblings from my "Book Of Days". Rosa.


No comments:
Post a Comment